We just wrapped up our fourth annual #Voiceless4AnimalJustice campaign, and once again, we’re so pleased that it was a smashing success for animals thanks to the support of our amazing community.
On November 6, supporters from coast-to-coast took a 24-hour vow of silence for the millions of animals who are suffering in farms, the entertainment industry, research facilities, for fashion, or in pet mills.
This year, our supporters came together and raised an amazing $36,349 to help Animal Justice continue our vital work to overhaul Canada’s legal and political systems and to give animals the legal protection they desperately need.
Incredible compassionate brands also supported our efforts by donating many fabulous animal-friendly prizes for our top fundraisers. Congrats to the following winners!:
• 1st place fundraiser – Erica Bowes
• 2nd place fundraiser – Cindy Hasselman
• 3rd place fundraiser – Lori Croonen
• Most individual donors – Ali Carter
• Top fundraising team – Club Silencio
• First fundraiser to raise $750 – Kirsten Dika
• First fundraiser to raise $500 – Danielle Kinnear-Pietrangelo
• First fundraiser to raise $200 – Michael Scott
• Prize for using hashtag #Voiceless4AnimalJustice – Maya Boev
• Best personal story shared on fundraising page or social media – Aaliah M. Maravilla-Carlos
• Complete fundraising page by October 15- Jennifer West
Thank you so much to the following brands for sponsoring #Voiceless4AnimalJustice 2021!
Whether it was a supporter who joined #Voiceless4AnimalJustice, made a gift, or shared the campaign, we are so grateful for everyone’s involvement in helping make it a big success.
We hope you’ll consider joining us next year!
Join the Animal Justice mailing list