This year’s #Voiceless4AnimalJustice campaign has officially wrapped up, and was a huge success for animals, thanks to our incredible community!
In November 14, supporters across the country took a 24-hour vow of silence for the animals whose voices are so often silenced.
With your help, supporters raised $36,844 to fuel Animal Justice’s work to defeat laws that cover up animal cruelty. Because of this kind support, this was our most successful #Voiceless4AnimalJustice fundraiser to date!
Participants in the #Voiceless4AnimalJustice also had the opportunity to win incredible prizes donated from some of our favourite compassionate brands. Congrats to the following winners:
- 1st place fundraiser – Lori Croonen
- 2nd place fundraiser – Linda Bronfman
- 3rd place fundraiser – Danielle Kinnear-Pietrangelo
- Most individual donors – John Zinck
- Top fundraising team – Team Edgy Veg
- First fundraiser to raise $750 – Kaileigh Montgomery
- First fundraiser to raise $500 – Laura Andrews
- First fundraiser to raise $200 – Lucas Solowey
- Prize for using hashtag #Voiceless4AnimalJustice – Paula Margulis
- Best personal story shared on fundraising page or social media – Dawn Slykhuis
- Complete fundraising page by October 25- Darren Low
Whether it was a supporter joining the movement, making a gift or sharing it on social media, we’re so grateful for their involvement and for making this year’s #Voiceless4AnimalJustice campaign the best ever.
We hope you’ll consider joining us next year!
Join the Animal Justice mailing list